The answers recommend several anti-detection browsers, with Hidemium and Morelogin being the most frequently mentioned options. These browsers offer features like anti-fingerprinting technology, proxy support, and the ability to manage multiple accounts securely.
“Hidemium … [is] specifically designed for multi-logging and managing multiple accounts across various websites. … Each account managed through Hidemium gets its own standalone browser with a separate environment.”
“Logii … offers features like … Connect to any paid or free proxy. … Control browser fingerprint by selecting location, IP, browser type, and device.”
“Morelogin Anti-Detection Browser … uses advanced anti-fingerprinting technology to mask users’ online identities, which makes it more challenging for websites to track their online activity”
“Anti-detection browsers will work against many targets but there are plenty of ways for us to defeat these products as well. … [It’s] more or less a cat and mouse game”
“Hidemium is my go-to for managing multiple social media accounts. It’s incredibly easy to use, even for a tech novice like me. The free version is perfect for my needs, and I love that it keeps all my accounts separate and organized. However, I wish the free plan offered more than just a few profiles.”
“Morelogin is a beast! It’s packed with features and gives me complete control over my online identity. The ability to customize every aspect of my digital fingerprint is amazing. It’s a bit pricey, but the peace of mind it provides is worth it.”
I was hesitant to try an anti-detect browser, but Hidemium’s free version convinced me. It’s surprisingly powerful for a free tool. I can easily switch between different online identities without worrying about being tracked. The only downside is that it can be a bit slow sometimes, especially when loading media-heavy websites.
Logii is a great all-rounder. I love that it lets me use any proxy I want and has a built-in fingerprint spoofing tool. It’s also very user-friendly, which is a plus. However, I’ve noticed that it occasionally struggles with some websites that have strong anti-bot measures.
Hidemium is a decent option for basic anti-detection needs, but it’s not the most advanced. It does a good job of masking my browser fingerprint, but I miss having features like automated account creation and team collaboration, which some other paid browsers offer. Still, it’s a great starting point for anyone new to anti-detection.