My Tiktok accounts get no viewers when I go live

My Tiktok accounts get no viewers when I go live. I have multiple accounts and they all have 1000 followers and above but whenever I go and do a live stream I receive no viewers. My personal account is the only account that actually gets viewers when I go live. My other 10 or so don’t. Does anyone know a fix?

Have you tried promoting your live streams on other social media? That could help attract viewers.

You can create fake viewers that look like real ones by using anti-detection browsers to manage multiple TikTok accounts and automatically have them join your livestream. Not only can you reach 1000 viewers, but you can easily achieve 2000 to 3000 if you want. This will boost engagement and create a crowded effect, making your livestream appear more attractive to real users :slight_smile: :blush:

recommend using Hidemium because I’ve been a long-time user and found it to work very well. Feel free to message me if you need any help. :shushing_face:

It’s indeed a frustrating issue when all your accounts have a high number of followers but receive no viewers during livestreams. I believe Hidemium might help alleviate this situation, but we also need to pay attention to its performance and stability.