Automation must have?

Do any of you have links to automations that are incredibly useful or interesting?
For example: The phone goes into battery saving mode when there is 20% battery left and returns to normal mode when there is 80% or higher left.

3 Likes

I have automated 90% of my current work using Hidemium. Now I get paid to do nothing. Since I have time, I’m thinking about getting another job, you can refer to it

Automation is very good, I also need a tool like that. Refer me to manage multiple accounts at once

Hidemium’s Automation features outperform its competitors.

Automation is indispensable in my life and work.I used it to run bets like airdrop or pixels

For me, the biggest automation must-have is anything that removes repetitive tasks. Simple things like scheduled actions, reusable workflows, and automatic error handling can save a lot of time. I’d also keep a way to review or stop a workflow easily when something goes wrong.